i need more!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by cascadian yeti from Tonasket, WA on Friday, January 13, 2012
I live off the grid in a cabin in the mountains of Washington and need clothing that can take repeated use and stress and hold up in the long run, and these pants deliver. I work outside getting all sorts of messy all day and carhartt is basically the only brand that holds up like I need it to. I saw no scuffing or defects whatsoever even though these were listed as factory seconds, another plus. I will be getting more.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Hiking, Wear To Work
- Describe Yourself: Classic Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Extremely durable, Flattering, Great Color, High Quality, Washes Well
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: