Extreme duty pants !!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Bob Smith from Lombard, Illinois on Friday, June 5, 2009
I work in a granite warehouse where regular clothing gets ripped to shreds by the edges of the granite slabs. These are the ONLY pants that will hold up under these extreme conditions.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Heavy duty work gear
- Cons: Cuffs of pants wear out
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, Casual, Eclectic
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Durable, Great Fit, High Quality Material
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: