Sturdy. Great value.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Scubacam from Greeley, CO on Thursday, August 6, 2009
Give these pants a good wash before wearing them because the material is heavey and stiff. These are a very sturdy pant and I would expect to get several years out of them. I suggest you go a size higher if you're between sizes. I ordered the 34 waist and had to send them back and get a 35 waist.
- Best Uses: Camping wear, Casual Wear, Work Wear
- Cons: Stiff material
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, Casual
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Durable, High Quality Material
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: