Great work pants!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Rhody from Newport, RI on Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Good durable work pants for tradesmen. Slight cosmetic imperfections but we knew that going in. Washed them to soften them up and they shrunk about 1 size smaller but most Carhartt wear does that so just order up 1 size if you like them somewhat roomy.
- Best Uses: Work Wear
- Cons: Shrinks when washed, Slight imperfections
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, Casual
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: