High quality, but tapered to 15 3/4 in.
Reviewed by Lucky from Maine on Wednesday, December 5, 2007
I wanted to keep them; they were very well-made, but the leg opening was too narrow for Western and Lacer boots. So I returned them. They'd be great for wear with shoes or sneakers, and they come at a great price.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Going Out
- Cons: Tapered leg not for boots
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, High Quality Material, Holds Color Well, Versatile Style
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: