Carhartt Work Jeans-These are a Bargain!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Applguy from Everson, WA on Wednesday, July 9, 2008
I needed a couple pairs of Long Jeans; however I'm tall and most jeans even if they're advertised with a 38" inseam, they aren't. These Carhartt Jeans are specified as 36" inseam but are prewashed and are still a little longer! They fit perfect and amazingly long and fit nicely. Carhartt Jeans are my new favorite, and Sierra Trading Post is the only store I shop with on the Internet. They're return policy is also the best- I'd highly recommend them!
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Going Out
- Cons: None
- Describe Yourself: Career
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, High Quality Material, Holds Color Well, Versatile Style
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: