comfortable...maybe a bit snug...
Verified Buyer Reviewed by beagle1 from bellingham, WA on Friday, May 8, 2009
They are quite comfortable from the get go, though I had thought a relaxed fit might be a little looser in the seat and thigh....(maybe the problem is my seat and thigh...)Nice comfortable, and breathable work pant; the fabric weight is substantial feeling (15 oz.) yet soft, not heavy on the leg.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Work Wear
- Describe Yourself: Career, Eclectic
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Durable
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: