Nice pants, work-tough?
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Justsomeguy from Nevada City, CA on Monday, April 5, 2010
I use this pants for casual wear. I've tried using them for work as a remodeling carpenter and while the light weight fabric is great for the summer months the material at the knees wore through fairly quickly from occasional crouching on my knees and also tore in other places. Knee pads would take care of this, but I'd rather stick with the heavy duty, double-kneed Carharts for work.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Date Night/Night Out, Wear to School
- Cons: Material Too Thin
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Flattering, Great Color, High Quality, Stylish, Washes Well
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: