Good pants but...
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Treeguy from PA on Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Great pants, perfect for summer wear, but way too much material in the lower leg. I could probably put these on WHILE wearing my work boots. In need of some taper.
- Best Uses: Work pants
- Cons: Almost bell bottoms, Unattractive Design
- Describe Yourself: Outdoors workaholic
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, High Quality Material, Holds Color Well
- Waist: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: