Much better length for men over 6' tall!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by bleeanthony1 from Lake Stevens, WA on Sunday, October 7, 2012
Couldn't tell it was 2nd's, definately Carhaart quality. The collar felt a little uncomfortable, also had orignially ordered a regualr large and it was way too short. So I ordered a tall and was much better. Anyone over 6' should order a tall size.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Casual Wear, Work
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Didnt Like The Collar, Xl Was Pretty Big
- Describe Yourself: Professional
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, work
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Durable, Great price, Stylish, Warm
- Was this a gift?: No