incredibly durable but runs huge!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Tall Tom the Builder from Mendocino County, CA on Monday, April 21, 2008
In the construction trade Carhardt is tried and true...so nice to find a pocketed, well-built tee that comes in Tall....only problem is that they run huge...body too wide and short sleeves that come down to your elbows! Order one size smaller and you'll be happy you did!
- Best Uses: Backpacking, Camping, Casual Wear, Hiking
- Chest Size: Feels too big
- Cons: Poor Fit
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Breathable, Durable, Washes Easily
- Sleeve Length: Feels too long
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: