They don't make them like they used too.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Renovator from Marion Oh on Saturday, December 17, 2011
fits well. I am 6'7' and no tall shirt is tall enough, except for this. These carhartt t shirts are not as heavy as the old stained ones I have in the drawer but for the price it cant be beat. Don't get me wrong, they don't feel cheap but it ain't no 9oz cotton.... I wouldn't say this shirt is heavier or longer lasting than a normal t shirt. Looks good, no holes, stains, fraying, loose stitches or anything like that.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Outdoor Activities, Work
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Lightish weight
- Describe Yourself: Professional/Guide
- Pros: Comfortable, Long tail, Price
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: