About Carve Designs Hailey Shirt - Cotton, Long Sleeve (For Women)
Closeouts. Carve Designs' Hailey shirt dresses up a button-down style with ruffles and a flattering fit.
Specs about Carve Designs Hailey Shirt - Cotton, Long Sleeve (For Women)
- Long sleeves
- Closure: 5 Buttons
- Length: 26" (based on size 10)
- Fabric: 100% cotton
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Classic Fit
- Made in China
- Runs small, order one size larger
- We’ve been monitoring this product and listening to your comments. In order to provide you the best fit possible we have reevaluated this shirt for sizing. As of 7/13/12 we recommend you order one size larger as the item runs small.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Reviewed by Peach from Long Beach CA on Wednesday, April 10, 2013Lovely shirt, too tight in the bosom (and, for me, not a "crisp" enough fabric).
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Lance Eagle from Longmont, CO on Tuesday, February 26, 2013Love the shirt (she does), but the sizing is way off. She's a 34A, and this shirt (size 4)is very tight across the bust line, and it's way too short in the waist, unless you want to show off your belly button.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by none from Louisville KY on Wednesday, February 6, 2013The ruffles on the shirt add so much detail
Verified Buyer Reviewed by High Desert shopper from Albuquerque, NM on Monday, June 25, 2012Blouse is very pretty, and a great color. I ordered 2 each in 2 sizes in attempt to have it fit. I usually wear size 6 or 8. The 8 would not come close to buttoning- a two inch gap down the front. I ordered a 10- usually way too large- and the exact same problem- couldn't come close to buttoning the blouse. It must be a mislabeling issue from the manufacturer, but after ordering a total of 4 blouses, I'm done. Buyer beware!
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Going Out
- Cons: Poor Fit
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Practical, Stylish
- Pros: Great Color, Versatile
- Sizing: Feels too small
- Was this a gift?: No
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.