Castelli Elemento 2 7X(Air) Jacket - Waterproof, Insulated (For Women)
About Castelli Elemento 2 7X(Air) Jacket - Waterproof, Insulated (For Women)
Closeouts. From the innovative Rosso Corsa line, Castelli's Elemento 2 7X(Air) jacket has everything you need to keep on riding past fall and into winter -- quilted, waterproof 7X(Air) fabric, windproof seals from raw edges at the sleeve cuffs and hem, and an integrated brushed microfleece lining to keep the warmth close to your body from start to finish.
Specs about Castelli Elemento 2 7X(Air) Jacket - Waterproof, Insulated (For Women)
- Waterproof materials: Waterproof breathable membrane
- Seam sealed: Critical
- Fabric: 100% polyester (shell), 95% polyester, 5% elastodiene (inner main), 84% polyester, 16% elastodiene (inner front), 86% polyester, 14% elastane (inner neck)
- Length: 26" (based on size medium)
- Closure: Zipper,YKK®
- Lining: 90% polyester, 10% elastane (pockets, lining), 95% polyester, 5% polyurethane (front inserts, outer collar, rear pocket, under sleeves, yoke, hips, under zip), 70% polyamide, 30% elastane (bottom torso, cuffs)
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash
- Weight: 1 lb. 2.9 oz.
- Made in Croatia
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
- Visit our Down vs. Synthetic Guide
General Women's Size Chart
For Alpha sizing, hover over "Sizes Available" shown above to determine the Numeric size conversion listed below.
Note: Please use the following sizing chart for general reference only. Sizes between different vendors and manufacturers do vary. Item specific sizing is best found in the item description.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Very comfortable but...Verified Buyer Reviewed by sharon from San Jose on Tuesday, November 14, 2017I ordered the red one, very pretty color and true size, comfortable but absolutely NOT waterproof. This is misleading ads. We had little rain yesterday and I was totally soaked with this jacket on. Otherwise it deserves a 5
Love the color!Verified Buyer Reviewed by sharon from San Jose on Tuesday, November 14, 2017True size and color, very comfortable. A little pricey.