Sandals that my feet can survive in!
Reviewed by Lady TD from Robbinsdale, MN on Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Although only in my early 30's I have a severe case of planter fasciitis and am unable to wear flat sandals like I always have. Also being blessed or cursed with a high arch, support is key in shoes. I am always on the go and up until the other day I thought I was doomed that my feet never seeing the sun. A friend suggested Chacos and STP to me and I am hooked. The shoes came in the perfect size and color just like ordered. Very durable and comfortable plus they look good. I found other sandals that could only match 1 criteria but my great new Chacos Hipthongs has changed my summer!
- Best Uses: Barbecues, Beach, Everyday, Going Out, Walking
- Cons: Needs Break-in
- Describe Yourself: Alternative, Busy mom, Casual, On the go
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: