Liked them but. . .
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Colorado Girl from Denver, CO on Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Loved these sandals. They looked great and were comfortable. However, after wearing them for about 20 minutes the right shoe turned on my foot. I have other Chaco sandals, other flip flops, etc that don't do this so I don't think it's my foot. I could only conclude that the straps were placed just a little wrong or the sole was just a little off. Sent them back.
- Best Uses: Barbecues, Beach, Everyday, Going Out, Outdoors, Travel, Walking
- Cons: defective
- Describe Yourself: Casual
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Cute, Durable, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: