Cute, but had to send these back!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Lisadee from Westchester, NY on Monday, August 13, 2012
I have two pairs of the original Chaco Hipthong Ecotreads and I love them and live in them all summer. Unfortunately, on this version (the Hipthong Two) the straps are less adjustable than on the original. There is still a buckle that can be used to make the strap longer or shorter, but only two of the straps are adjustable and two are fixed. In the original version, all the straps are one continuous piece that runs through the sole and can be pulled through to make any segment looser or tighter. I had to send these back because I couldn't make them looser where I needed to.
- Best Uses: Barbecues, Beach, Casual Days, Everyday, Walking
- Cons: Not adjustable enough
- Describe Yourself: Casual
- Pros: Pretty color blue, Straps are soft
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: