A great product that holds up!
Reviewed by allen1atx from Austin, TX on Saturday, July 7, 2012
I got this pair of z/1 pro Chacos to sport w/ khakis and to dress up in! That is just how we roll in Austin, TX. :) I have a pair of z/2's for tubing, hiking and such, but the sole became detached after 5 yrs and Chaco is either gonna replace or charge me $20 to re-Chaco them. :) These sandals are well worth the price, especially on sale, and Chaco is all for repairing your sandals to prevent them from going to a landfill if you happen to be real rough on yours.
- Best Uses: At The Beach, Casual Wear, Going Out, Outdoors, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Alternative, Casual, Stylish, Trendy
- Pros: Breathes Well, Comfortable, Durable, Good Arch Support, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels half size too big
- Width: Feels true to width