These sandals have changed!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Avid Paddler from Florida on Saturday, March 20, 2010
This sandal has changed and not for the better. The heal strap is 1/4 inch shorter than previous year's models. This means that the size that has fit for the last 12 years is now too short making the arch support not as comfortable and toes too close to the end of the shoe. The next size larger does fit, but not nearly as well as the sandals purchased in the past.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Paddling, Travel
- Cons: Arch support off, Heal strap shorter
- Describe Yourself: Casual, Conservative
- Pros: Durable, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: