Super comfy but heavier than expected.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Geoswimmer from Chicago, IL on Saturday, May 1, 2010
Great support for a sandal, but heavy--not something I'd want to carry around in a pack. Works well for around town and every day. Sized down by a half size as is often recommended for those with half sizes, and it fit perfectly.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Travel
- Cons: heavy
- Describe Yourself: Casual, Outdoorsy
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Good Arch Support, Highly adjustable fit
- Sizing: Feels half size too big
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: