Always a great sandal.....
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Nickster from Seattle on Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Always a good product and wears well under most conditions. I love sandals and travel in South America every year & CHACO makes me think of comfort and durability after many miles of walking/hiking whether it is in an urban environment or high in the Andes.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Going Out, Outdoors, Travel
- Cons: Too Stiff
- Describe Yourself: Casual
- Pros: Comfortable, Good Arch Support
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: