What else can you say, these are Chacos!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by bwcgrx from Central Arkansas on Friday, August 24, 2012
After years I still love Chacos and have yet to buy a bad pair. Much is made of Chacos move to production in China, a few years ago, however they carried the torch far longer than the competition. Despite this they are still the best designed and constructed outdoor sandals made today. I'm torn between the Z/1 and Z/2 regading best fit so I just have both. The Bark strap pattern from 2011 is quite nice. If you are on the fence just make the purchase and give them some time if you are on your first pair.
- Best Uses: Around the house, Casual Wear, Going Out, Outdoors, Travel
- Cons: Heavier than other brands, Longer Break-in Than Some
- Describe Yourself: Alternative, Casual
- Pros: Breathes Well, Comfortable, Durable, Good Arch Support, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: