Close to barefoot.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by MBS from Southern California on Wednesday, March 10, 2010
My only disappointments with these shoes is that they are a bit heavier than my old Chacos and that they are made in China. My first pair clearly says "made in USA".
- Best Uses: Barbecues, Beach, Everyday, Travel, Walking
- Describe Yourself: Alternative, Casual
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: