Live in them.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Addicted to Chacos from Spearfish, SD on Thursday, March 25, 2010
It was hard to buy this pair of Chacos, but only because my current pair is still going strong after 7 years of wear! These shoes are worth every penny. They outlast every type of show of its type. Takes a few days to get to straps to their best fit place on your foot, but after that, you are good to go. They are like a hug for your feet and I like that they can get wet. I wear them everywhere.
- Best Uses: Barbecues, Everyday, Going Out, Travel, Walking, Work
- Cons: Heavy at first
- Describe Yourself: Casual, On the go, Stylish
- Pros: Comfortable, goes with anything, Good Arch Support, Perfect fit
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: