"this is my third pair"
Verified Buyer Reviewed by loadinshorts from ozark mountains, missouri on Thursday, March 18, 2010
A little on the heavy side until you get accustomed to them but the flip side is they are very durable and will quickly become your favorite shoes.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Mountain strolls, Travel
- Cons: Bulky
- Describe Yourself: Aggro, Alternative, Casual
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Good Arch Support
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: