I would buy this again. Love this shoe.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Karen the soon-to-be- Chaco queen from Sacramento on Tuesday, February 1, 2011
I wear these when I need to spend a lot of time on my feet. They have great support and are very comfortable. The only thing that is repetitive when wearing these is that they tend to tighten as I wear them and I have to adjust the straps periodically. But they are worth it to me.
- Best Uses: Everyday, Walking
- Cons: Straps tighten
- Describe Yourself: Casual, Conservative, Outdoors
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Great support
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: