Get some now!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by High Life from Austin, Tx on Monday, March 7, 2011
The best gear for hitting the local greenbelts & stomping through creek beds. However, the first wear left a small blister from one of the top straps. Gets more comfy with every wear and starts to mold to your foot!
- Best Uses: Beach, Travel, Walking
- Cons: Needs Break-in, Too Wide
- Describe Yourself: Alternative
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels too wide
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: