I like my Chacos.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Katie up for anything from Summerfield, NC on Monday, April 4, 2011
If you could only have one pair of shoes for a summer weekend I'd take these. They work for walking, do fine in water and can be worn with a dress. I would prefer the Chacos without a toe strap. The toe strap can be uncomfortably restrictive.
- Best Uses: Barbecues, Beach, Everyday, Travel, Walking
- Cons: Chafes, Needs Break-in
- Describe Yourself: Alternative, Casual
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: