Ready for summer!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by AMP from Colorado on Monday, April 18, 2011
I have heard such great things about Chacos, so I was psyched to find these sandals in my size and for such a great price. They fit my feet well... I have average width size 9 feet and fairly long toes, so the toe strap works well for me. I've worn them several days now, and can tell that they are getting more comfortable with wear, though there is a break-in period.
- Best Uses: Barbecues, Everyday, Going Out, Travel, Walking
- Cons: Needs Break-in
- Describe Yourself: Casual
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Cute, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: