Not too tight!
Reviewed by jamisea from Pensacola, FL on Tuesday, May 17, 2011
These are NOT TOO TIGHT as one poster suggested. I have very wide feet and ordered a wide size. You must read the box and adjust them accordingly. It takes a few minutes, but once adjusted they fit great. I would not recommend these if you have trouble with straps near your big toe. I put them on and the arch support is great.
- Best Uses: Beach, Everyday, Travel, Walking
- Describe Yourself: Casual, Conservative
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: