Great hiking sandal!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Katers from North Liberty, IA on Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Used these on a hike in Red Rock National Park the first time I wore them and didn't have a single blister or sore spot. Very comfortable!
- Best Uses: Camping, Everyday, Hiking, Outdoors, Walking
- Cons: Hard to adjust
- Describe Yourself: Adventureous, Casual
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, High quality
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: