Another EXCELLENT Chaco sandal!!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mossgirl from The Ozarks on Monday, June 13, 2011
This is my second pair of Chacos. These ones have the newer sole (my other pair is 12 years old and STILL kickin'!) which really grips slick surfaces for river hiking, kayaking, etc. I love the versatility of these. I wore them on a trip to France which combined city walking with treks through old cobblestone medieval streets and a stroll along the beach. My other Chacos have been on adventures around the world with me and never failed to be just right in any situation. I love the way they mold to fit my feet after time, and I just don't have that foot fatigue that other sport sandals have left me with. I'm a Chaco lover for life!
- Best Uses: Beach, Everyday, Outdoors, River Hiking, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Alternative, Casual, Outdoorsy
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Great traction, Versatile
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: