Uganda love it!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Uganda Nurse from Uganda, East Africa on Monday, June 20, 2011
I live in Uganda, so I need something tough and cute-these shoes fit the bill! They do require some break in, but after a week or so, they are the most comfortable things I own! I use them for walking around the surrounding villages and visiting people.
- Best Uses: Everyday, Outdoors, Travel, Walking
- Cons: Needs Break-in
- Describe Yourself: Casual
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: