Great Deal and a Great Fit
Verified Buyer Reviewed by TNMom from TN on Tuesday, August 7, 2012
I have a hard time finding sandals that fit well, because I have small feet but the top of my feet are high. These fit great. I generally wear a women's 6 and ordered these in girls 5. The adjustable straps allowed me to customize these to fit the shape of my feet, and I found the double straps actually allowed for more flexibility in fit than the single-strap chacos I have tried. Sierra Trading Post had these at such a great price, I bought them in two colors--the brown when I want a more neutral sandal (which is still cute), and the teal/blue when I want a fun, colorful sandal. I have already worn them several times and find them to be very comfortable. I walk a lot, and it is great to finally find sandals that fit my feet so I don't have to worry about them slipping off.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Outdoors, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Conservative, Practical, Stylish
- Pros: Arch Support, Comfortable, Cute, Durable, Great with Jeans, Lightweight, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width