Great sandals,need a med, not a wide!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Outdoors gal from Black Hills, SD on Tuesday, August 11, 2009
I got a wide because my toe joints are a little wide from big toe to little toe. Turns out the straps are too loose around my entire foot. When they say wide, they mean your entire foot needs to be wide not just the sole. They seem to fit my high arches, love the style, and the idea how they are to fit etc, will be looking for a medium size pair.
- Best Uses: Everyday, Hiking etc, Walking
- Cons: Straps are a little loose
- Describe Yourself: Casual, Stylish
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: