Wear these jeans to feel good!
Reviewed by Snow Tiger from Wind Lake, WI on Sunday, August 26, 2012
I was first introduced to C&P when I bought my first pair of C&P jeans at a resale shop. They were in perfect condition, and continued to hold up so well I had to order another pair from STP. Every time I wear the 2nd hand or new jeans, I receive compliments - even from my own daughter which says a lot! The jeans were a little long initially, but as with many brands of jeans, they do shrink in length with the first few washes. I am 50 years old and have an athletic build. These jeans are very flattering and very versatile. Ladies, here's your chance to wear high-end jeans at an affordable price!
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Date Night/Night Out, Special Occasions, Wear to School, Wear To Work
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, Casual, Classic, Practical
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Attractive, Comfortable, High Quality Denim, HOLD SHAPE, Holds Color Well, Stylish
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No