Chippewa 1969 Original Kush N Kollar Leather Boots - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
About Chippewa 1969 Original Kush N Kollar Leather Boots - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
Closeouts. Perhaps the most rugged boot you'll find, Chippewa's 1969 Original Kush N Kollar boots step on the heavy-duty boot scene with a lugged Vibram® outsole in super-solid rubber, a tall silhouette that's fully infused with toasty-light wool, additional insulating felt insoles, and a sturdy, weather-beating treated leather that stands up to almost anything.
Specs about Chippewa 1969 Original Kush N Kollar Leather Boots - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
- Waterproof (All),Insulated
- Waterproof materials: Waterproof leather
- Gusseted tongue
- Insulation: Wool
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Leather
- Removable insole
- Outsole: Vibram® rubber lug
- Height: 9"
- Heel height: 1-1/2"
- Weight (pair): 5 lb. 6 oz.
- All specs based on size 10
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Hunting Guide
- Prop 65: This product may contain a chemical or substance known to the state of California to potentially cause reproductive harm
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Very thick leather!Verified Buyer Reviewed by Rango from Arkansas on Monday, July 16, 2018I am impressed with the quality of this boot. Would definitely recommend. When it comes to sizing I normally wear a 10 1/2 E in Chippewa boots. This boot runs big. I wound up with a 10 E. Very warm boot!