Chippewa Apache Leather Work Boots - Waterproof, 9” (For Men)
About Chippewa Apache Leather Work Boots - Waterproof, 9” (For Men)
2nds. Made in the USA with a Chip-A-Tex® waterproof breathable membrane, Chippewa's Apache work boots keep feet dry and comfortable. The thick leather upper is fortified with a tough, Vibram® toe overlay to deliver ultimate durability. Where the rubber meets the rocks, you'll find a logger-heeled, Vibram® outsole for traction in whatever man or nature sends your way.
Specs about Chippewa Apache Leather Work Boots - Waterproof, 9” (For Men)
- Waterproof (All),Insulated
- Waterproof materials: Chip-A-Tex® waterproof membrane
- Gusseted tongue
- Safety toe: Composite
- Safety standards: ASTM F2413-11 F I/75, C/75, EH rated (Electrical Hazard)
- Insulation: Thinsulate®
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Dri-Lex®
- Removable insole
- Outsole: Vibram® rubber lug
- Height: 9"
- Heel height: 2-1/4"
- Weight (pair): 6 lb. 2 oz.
- All specs based on size 10
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Winter Boot Guide
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.