Chippewa Arctic Rugged Leather Work Boots - Waterproof, Insulated, 9” (For Men)
About Chippewa Arctic Rugged Leather Work Boots - Waterproof, Insulated, 9” (For Men)
2nds. Waterproof, insulated and handcrafted in the USA, Chippewa's Arctic Rugged work boots tame adverse, challenging work conditions. Fluffy, genuine lamb shearling lining and waterproof breathable construction keep feet warm and dry, whatever the job demands.
Specs about Chippewa Arctic Rugged Leather Work Boots - Waterproof, Insulated, 9” (For Men)
- Waterproof (All)
- Waterproof materials: Chip-A-Tex® waterproof membrane
- Gusseted tongue
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Genuine lamb shearling
- Removable insole
- Outsole: Vibram® rubber lug
- Height: 9"
- Heel height: 1-1/2"
- Weight (pair): 5 lb. 10 oz.
- All specs based on size 10
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
- Prop 65: This product may contain a chemical or substance known to the state of California to potentially cause reproductive harm
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Larry from Upstate New York on Thursday, January 18, 2018Comfortable right out of the box.True to size.No break in needed.Very warm and waterproof.Larry
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
“What causes Chippewa boots to be ca
Lasses as seconds”
We are not given the specific reasons that a product is listed as a 2nd. Generally it is minor cosmetic blemishes or irregularities which do not affect the fit, performance, or longevity of the item. Label is usually clipped by the manufacturer. A small flaw means big savings.