Chippewa Logger Work Boots - Composite Safety Toe, Waterproof, Insulated, 9” (For Men)
About Chippewa Logger Work Boots - Composite Safety Toe, Waterproof, Insulated, 9” (For Men)
2nds. Step up to tough working conditions in Chippewa's Logger work boots. They're made from rugged leather, boast waterproof breathable construction to keep feet dry, and are fortified with a hefty dose of Thinsulate® insulation for toasty warmth in frigid temps. The lightweight composite safety toe gets a boost of added protection on the outside with the molded Vibram® toe cap, and underneath it all, the Vibram® lugged rubber outsole is oil- and slip-resistant for durable traction on wet or dry surfaces.
Specs about Chippewa Logger Work Boots - Composite Safety Toe, Waterproof, Insulated, 9” (For Men)
- Waterproof (All),Safety Toe,Insulated
- Waterproof materials: Chip-A-Tex® waterproof membrane
- Gusseted tongue
- Safety toe: Composite
- Safety standards: ASTM F2413-11 M 1/75, C/75, EH rated (Electrical Hazard)
- Insulation: Thinsulate®
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Dri-Lex®
- Removable insole
- Outsole: Vibram® rubber lug
- Height: 9"
- Heel height: 2-1/4"
- Weight (pair): 6 lb. 4 oz.
- All specs based on size 10
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
- Prop 65: This product may contain a chemical or substance known to the state of California to potentially cause reproductive harm
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
I loveVerified Buyer Reviewed by Pancho from Ny on Wednesday, November 8, 2017Really good product
chipsVerified Buyer Reviewed by pippa from new hampshire on Wednesday, September 27, 2017bought these as a second pair for my son. He loves them, very comfortable, fit well.