About Chippewa Engineer Leather Work Boots - Steel Safety Toe, 11” (For Men)
2nds. Expertly handcrafted in the USA, these Chippewa Whirlwind Engineer work boots are work- and road-ready in rich Odessa leather. A steel toe protects your feet during tough jobs, and adjustable buckles with a gusseted collar deliver a comfortable fit from your early-morning chores to your sunset joy ride on the motorcycle.
Specs about Chippewa Engineer Leather Work Boots - Steel Safety Toe, 11” (For Men)
- Safety Toe
- Safety toe: Steel
- Safety standards: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75, C/75, EH rated (Electrical Hazard)
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Leather and textile
- Outsole: Vibram® rubber
- Height: 11"
- Heel height: 1-3/4"
- Weight (pair): 4 lb. 12 oz.
- All specs based on size 10
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
- Prop 65: This product contains a chemical or substance known to the state of California to potentially cause reproductive harm
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by jon from NYC on Tuesday, November 7, 2017Ordering these boots I was a bit nervous being factory 2nds but I could not be more pleased since, they are beautiful and look great. I only got them last week but so far, breaking them in has not been too bad. I have thin heels so they slip a little but will be able to fix that easily. I am sure they more they break in the less my heels will slip. I love them and also bought the polishable trooper boots 17". what I love is I got both pair on STP for less than 1 pair would cost retail.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.