About Chippewa Engineer Trooper Boots - 17”, Steel Toe (For Men)
2nds. Proudly made in the USA of black Odessa leather, Chippewa's Engineer Trooper boots take their inspiration from the footwear worn by motorcycle police and riding enthusiasts. A triple-ribbed steel shank provides stability and support, and the Vibram® rubber outsole is slip resistant for steady traction.
Specs about Chippewa Engineer Trooper Boots - 17”, Steel Toe (For Men)
- Safety Toe
- Safety standards: ASTM F2412-11 M I/75 C/75 PR
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Leather and textile
- Outsole: Vibram® rubber
- Height: 17"
- Heel height: 1-3/4"
- Weight (pair): 5 lb. 8 oz.
- All specs based on size 10
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.