About Clava Barrel Duffel Bag - Large
Closeouts. Sophisticated and durable leather construction that meets airline carry-on regulations and provides ample packing space makes Clava's Barrel duffel bag ideal for seasoned travelers.
- Meets airline carry-on regulations
- Large U-shaped zip for easy access
- Carry handles
- D-rings on sides
- Fully lined interior with zip pocket
- Protective brass feet to protect bottom of bag
- Detachable shoulder strap: Adjusts to 52"
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 22-1/2x9-1/2x10"
- Capacity: 2137 cu.in.
- Weight: 3 lb.
- Material: Leather
- Made in China
- Visit our Luggage & Travel Guide
Specs about Clava Barrel Duffel Bag - Large
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Mary Anne from New York on Thursday, January 2, 2014Bought this for my one-year-out-of-college-and-in-a-real-job son, who had said he couldn't find a 'man-bag' to travel light with. Wanted to be more adult than a backpack. This fit the bill beautifully, conveying both the 'man' and professional appearance he wanted. Nice leather, sturdy zippers. Very happy so far, and hoping it lasts years!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by TravelInStyle from Redding, CA on Monday, August 6, 2012I had already read a review that the bag is small, despite the name "Large." Leather is always attractive, but I plan to waterproof it to make the bag more travel-resiliant. The zippers are ordinary, not rugged. I need to treat the bag with care. Overall, I'm pleased with a small, attractive carry-on. My particular bag has not-quite-matching seams at the zippers--a small flaw.
- Best Uses: Airline Travel, Handy home storage, Short Travel, Weekend Trips
- Cons: Seams don't match, Small Capacity, Zippers not high quality
- Describe Yourself: Casual Adventurer
- Pros: Attractive, Easy to Transport
- Was this a gift?: No
- What Is Your Gear Style: Minimalist
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Swekman from Monument, CO on Wednesday, May 9, 2012This bag is not worth it, even with a coupon code. The description is very misleading. It IS NOT a large bag by any means. The handles flop around and are irritating. The construction seems decent, yet unless one is paying $30 or under there is no value in purchasing this bag. Anybody who even thinks of paying the several hundred dollar retail price needs to have their head examined. I am very disappointed with this product.
- Best Uses: Extremely light packing
- Cons: No external pockets, Small Capacity, Useless inner pocket
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Durable
- Was this a gift?: No
- What Is Your Gear Style: Comfort Driven
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.