Average Cloud Nine Review (based on 81 reviews)
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Shorty from Alamosa, CO on Thursday, November 15, 2012For keeping my feet warm around the house and a little outside.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by KOKO from NY on Monday, November 12, 2012the back ordered style is wider and more comfortable, the price on this one was great
- Best Uses: Travel
- Describe Yourself: Conservative
- Pros: Back Order Style Is Bette, Comfortable
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- Width: Feels too narrow
Verified Buyer Reviewed by dragoneer from Albuquerque, NM on Sunday, October 28, 2012Great for inside/outside slippers as they have a hard sole.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Slippers
- Cons: Sewing Undone On One Side
- Describe Yourself: Stylish
- Pros: Comfortable, Cushions Impact, Durable, Versatile
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Cloud Nine Outlet: Due to limited quantities, not all products are available in our Retail Stores.
Cloud Nine Overstocks: inventory too high, had to be drastically reduced -- always first quality. Find out more about overstock items.
Cloud Nine Closeouts: may be last year's model or color -- always first quality. Find out more about closeouts.
Receive email updates for new Cloud Nine items