About Colonial Mills Augusta Oval Floor Runner - Wool, 2x10'
Closeouts. Deep earth tones accent the beautiful braids of Colonial Mills' Augusta oval floor runner, a design rich in cozy, homespun charm.
- Proudly made and manufactured in the USA
- Reversible, flat braid construction
- Dimensions: 2x10'
- Material: Wool
- Weight: 10 lb. 6 oz.
- Care: Spot clean
- Made in USA
Specs about Colonial Mills Augusta Oval Floor Runner - Wool, 2x10'
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Up North Mama from Petoskey, Michigan on Thursday, September 27, 2012To find wool these days is hard. Most have combination fabrics that pill and fray. I am looking forward to having this rug for years to come! Delivery was by UPS and no problem.
- Best Uses: For My Hallway, It Is Rich Looking
- Cons: For This Kind Of Rug
- Pros: I Have Looked A Long Time
Verified Buyer Reviewed by nanasue from Ontario, Canada on Thursday, August 30, 2012So far I love this carpet runner. I pin non skid foam on the bottom to stop any movement. They are reversible and seem to wear well. I have kids, dogs, old folks in my family room so they will get a true test as time goes on! I also have the 10 x 13 matching carpet as well and love it!
- Best Uses: Main Family Room
- Pros: Nice colour, Seens To Be Wearing Ok, True to size
Verified Buyer Reviewed by jm from Dallas, Oregon on Tuesday, August 28, 2012Replaced ugly carpeting in hallway over old-growth fir floor. Long shape is perfect for this purpose.
- Best Uses: Hallway runner over wood
- Cons: Need alternate shapes too
- Pros: Fits well into home
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.