Customer Reviews Of:
Colonial Mills Augusta Oval Floor Runner - Wool, 2x10'
Closeouts. Deep earth tones accent the beautiful braids of Colonial Mills' Augusta oval floor runner, a design rich in cozy, homespun charm.
- Proudly made and manufactured in the USA
- Reversible, flat braid construction
- Dimensions: 2x10'
- Material: Wool
- Weight: 10 lb. 6 oz.
- Care: Spot clean
- Made in USA
Average Rating based on 3 reviews 5.000000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Up North Mama from Petoskey, Michigan on Thursday, September 27, 2012To find wool these days is hard. Most have combination fabrics that pill and fray. I am looking forward to having this rug for years to come! Delivery was by UPS and no problem.
- Best Uses: For My Hallway, It Is Rich Looking
- Cons: For This Kind Of Rug
- Pros: I Have Looked A Long Time
Verified Buyer Reviewed by nanasue from Ontario, Canada on Thursday, August 30, 2012So far I love this carpet runner. I pin non skid foam on the bottom to stop any movement. They are reversible and seem to wear well. I have kids, dogs, old folks in my family room so they will get a true test as time goes on! I also have the 10 x 13 matching carpet as well and love it!
- Best Uses: Main Family Room
- Pros: Nice colour, Seens To Be Wearing Ok, True to size
Verified Buyer Reviewed by jm from Dallas, Oregon on Tuesday, August 28, 2012Replaced ugly carpeting in hallway over old-growth fir floor. Long shape is perfect for this purpose.
- Best Uses: Hallway runner over wood
- Cons: Need alternate shapes too
- Pros: Fits well into home