About Columbia Sportswear Ascender Jacket - Soft Shell (For Big and Tall Men)
Closeouts. A solid outer layer for the serious ascender, Columbia Sportswear's Ascender soft shell jacket sheds moisture and offers superb range of motion.
Specs about Columbia Sportswear Ascender Jacket - Soft Shell (For Big and Tall Men)
- Closure: Zipper
- Length: 27" (based on size 1X)
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Total weight: 1 lb. 10 oz.
- Made in Nicaragua or Cambodia
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Grumpy from New Zealand on Thursday, October 4, 2012This jacket is ideal for outdoor wear to sports and other outdoor activities
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Hiking and Camping
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Stylish, Warm, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jordan from Mosinee, WI on Monday, February 6, 2012I use this jacket almost everyday. I wear it for work or just as a jacket if the weather is nice and not too cold
- Best Uses: Everyday
- Cons: none
- Pros: Comfortable, Light Weight, Warm
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Aaron Keefe from Clayton NY on Wednesday, December 7, 2011I use the Jacket for work mostly, it looks great and is very durable. I am an outside salesman for a lumber company so when I visit job sites it could be raining or muddy, This jacket works great in every weather.
- Best Uses: Casual, Work
- Cons: could be a little longer
- Pros: Durable, Easy to clean, Fits Well
Verified Buyer Reviewed by J.R. from A-town from Altoona, Wisconsin on Thursday, December 1, 2011I thought this was going to be a stand alone jacket, it was a tall XL and it was short on me, it is really suppose to be the inside liner of a jacket, so it doesn't fit well (length) as a stand alone
- Cons: inside liner, Not stand alone jacket
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Big j from colorado on Tuesday, November 22, 2011Great jacket, fits true to size
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.