Verified Buyer Reviewed by april81 from Seattle, WA on Thursday, February 16, 2012
This is one of my favorite clothing items, I have a hooded version of the Benton Springs jacket that I wear often so I was excited to see the non-hooded at such a great discount on Sierra Trading Post. It is cut well (unless you are very tall in which case it might be too short), and has a very soft feel. I love the plushy collar. I ordered two of these, one in Bright Blue and one in Oceanic. The Bright Blue was a kind of periwinkle color, which is fine with me, but the Oceanic was a strange pastel mint green color so I sent it back. Overall, I'd recommend this jacket to most anyone!
- Best Uses: Daily Use, Outdoor Activities
- Describe Yourself: Classic Dresser
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Good Cut, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No