About Columbia Sportswear Betty’s Peak Jacket - Insulated (For Girls)
Closeouts. When she has the stylish and cozy Columbia Sportswear Betty's Peak jacket in her closet, she won't put up a fuss when it's time to suit up for frigid weather.
Specs about Columbia Sportswear Betty’s Peak Jacket - Insulated (For Girls)
- Fabric: 100% nylon
- Closure: YKK®,Zipper
- Lining: 100% nylon, 100% polyester (brushed)
- Faux fur: 51% modacrylic, 34% acrylic, 15% polyester
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Weight: 1 lb. 9 oz.
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Winter Dressing Guide
- Visit our Down vs. Synthetic Guide
- US shipments only
Columbia Kids Size Chart
|Size||4 - 5||6/6x - 6/7||7 - 8||10 - 12||14 - 16||18 - 20|
Note: Measurements are in inches unless otherwise noted.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by brayaid from Sydney, Australia on Monday, April 30, 2012Bought this jacket for my 8yr old daughter and she loves the look and style of it, am really happy with it as well, while my daughter is 8 bought the size 10 as she is quite tall, which I'm glad I did as she will probably now get 2yrs out of it before outgrown. Even though this is a warm jacket and quite long its not heavy and she is still able to play & do cartwheels etc. while wearing
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Wet Weather
- Cons: None found
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Pros: Comfortable, Dries Quickly, Stylish, Warm, Waterproof, Windproof
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Verified Buyer Reviewed by mom in Iowa from Ames, IA on Wednesday, January 18, 2012My daughter needed a new winter coat. She loves this coat. Very warm and very cute.