Columbia Sportswear Bugatech Lite Omni-Heat® Winter Boots - Waterproof (For Men)
About Columbia Sportswear Bugatech Lite Omni-Heat® Winter Boots - Waterproof (For Men)
Closeouts. Designed to take on deep snow and frigid winter conditions, Columbia Sportswear's Bugatech Lite winter boots boast waterproof protection, thermal-reflecting Omni-Heat® warmth and support panels for stability.
Specs about Columbia Sportswear Bugatech Lite Omni-Heat® Winter Boots - Waterproof (For Men)
- Insulated,Waterproof (All)
- Waterproof materials: Waterproof upper material
- Insulation: Omni-Heat®
- Upper: Nylon
- Lining: Textile
- Removable insole
- Midsole: TechLite®
- Outsole: Omni-Grip® rubber
- Shank: Composite
- Height: 7"
- Weight (pair): 2 lb. 12 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Winter Boot Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Javiles from San Antonio, Tx on Thursday, January 24, 2013When they arrived I noticed they are built a bit to tall and the lacing sistem is not independent from the bottom part to the top part that caused them to over tight above the ankle, fortunately I unlaced the last part!
I used them for first time at a medium mountaineering adventure, 3-4hr hike, on the way up they were warm and comfortable. Unfortunately on the way down as they are a bit roomy they blistered my feet.
I will definitely not were them again for a hike, I will however use the now and then on cold climate non-adventure days.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Buffalo Hiker from Buffalo, NY on Monday, January 14, 2013Using it while walking around Buffalo, New York which gets extremely cold. They are warm and they get good traction when walking on icy/snowy sidewalks. A lot of people here do not salt their sidewalks.
Cons: The right boot pinches my right foot. Unsure if wearing it too tight or needs to be broken in more or if problem will always persist.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by RJD from Ridgway, Colorado on Monday, December 10, 2012Love the boot!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by leo0147 from my extreme passes in Russia, near Yakuts on Saturday, October 6, 2012I went to test the new boots in the expedition, the first impressions very much please, when I will return I will tell in detail as my footwear of led in different conditions
- Best Uses: After Skiing/Snowboarding, Cold Weather
- Describe Yourself: Professional Guide
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Pros: Comfortable, Easy Entry & Exit, Good Traction, Lightweight, Stylish, Warm, Waterproof
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Verified Buyer Reviewed by gearhead from Oakland, CA on Wednesday, July 25, 2012Columbia boots have always fit me well, thus I tend to buy their line more so than any other. This is my third pair.
- Best Uses: After Skiing/Snowboarding, Cold Weather, Slippery Terrain, Snow, Wet Conditions
- Cons: Difficult Entry & Exit
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Gear Usage: Winter Sports
- Pros: Comfortable, Good Traction, Lightweight, Stylish, Warm, Waterproof
- Was this a gift?: No
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.